Dr. Ken Kenyon is a board-certified ophthalmologist, and a most experienced surgeon in refractive, cornea, cataract and trauma surgery. He has been named among the “Best Ophthalmologist in America”, “Best Doctors in America”, and “Best Doctors of Boston”.
-Dr. Ken Kenyon
An honors graduate of Harvard College and the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Dr. Kenyon completed residency and chief residency in ophthalmology at The Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins and a Cornea Fellowship at Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. He directed the Cornea Service at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary for 12 years.
He developed many of the techniques for:
- Ocular surface
- Anterior segment reconstructive surgery
He practices, teaches and conducts research in Boston and Europe. He has trained more than 150 clinical and research fellows from all over the world
Dr. Kenyon has performed refractive surgery since 1984 and has been an investigator in several clinical trials for refractive surgery
“He appreciates the benefits of laser vision correction, having undergone LASIK himself in 1999.”
Dr. Kenyon is an:
- Associate Clinical Professor at the Harvard Medical School
- Assistant Professor of Ophthalmology at Tufts University School of Medicine
- Senior Surgeon at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
- Senior Clinical Scientist at the Schepens Eye Research Institute
He has written more than 400 publications, including a definitive text on ocular trauma.